Spray directly onto the skin, as often as there are signs of irritation occurring. It is also quite safe to ingest, should your pet decide to lick the treated area.
Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight, heat and strong smells, as this is proven to break down the efficacy of the product.
Distilled Water, Coconut Sugar, and Inoculant which contains live microbes such as lactic acid bacteria, yeast, phototrophic bacteria, organic acids, amino acids and minerals.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT STORE IN THE FRIDGE